Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just visited www.cp-e.com and the new news section shows that their CAI for the MS3 is now available (2/2/07 according to them)...Lets get our CAI's from those distributors! :D :D :D :shock: :klavergreg:.

Joe

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
[quote author=jnprn2003 link=topic=68618.msg1185858#msg1185858 date=1170596827]
Hey all,

Just visited www.cp-e.com and the new news section shows that their CAI for the MS3 is now available (2/2/07 according to them)...Lets get our CAI's from those distributors! :D :D :D :shock: :klavergreg:.

Joe
[/quote]

They posted on mazda6club.com on that the intakes were being packed up for shipment on Friday night. So, at least the first batch should be coming soon. I don't know about my red one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DC

I ordered a silver polished one...hope it will be avail sooner than later... I still am waiting on my other mods and will install all at once. I remember hearing polished and colored ones are a week or two out???

Joe

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
[quote author=jnprn2003 link=topic=68618.msg1185885#msg1185885 date=1170599208]
DC

I ordered a silver polished one...hope it will be avail sooner than later... I still am waiting on my other mods and will install all at once. I remember hearing polished and colored ones are a week or two out???

Joe
[/quote]

I know the red ones from RPM Store are supposed be 1-2 weeks after the black and silver. Street Unit has the polished, right? You can go their forum and bug 'em. They're supposed to post the dyno sheet showing the 23hp increase they got there, too. Anyway, I hope somebody gets one soon, so can I hear about the install, power, sound, etc., from a fellow purchaser.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
CPE has shipped the entire first batch. The intakes are on the way to RPM and StreetUnit as we speak. Once we receive them, we'll be getting them out to their respective orders as quickly as possible.

The next batch (which will include the red intakes from RPM) will be shipping from CPE in about 2 weeks or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts