Mazda3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote author=pmc255 link=topic=30406.msg437742#msg437742 date=1129049613]
[quote author=senseamp link=topic=30406.msg437497#msg437497 date=1129020083]
Hi, I am a newbie in the market for a 3s Touring hatch now.
I got the zoom zoom live coupon from bay area event, so I am half way there. Now, when I click on links for gerber and the AC thing, I get forwarded to Mazda site that the deal is dead. Is there a workaround or is it really dead? Also, what is S-plan. Is that for Ford employees? How do I get in on that without knowing a ford employee. And finally, I completed my Masters degree a month ago, can I get in on the RCG deal, and how do I go about doing that?
[/quote]

I have a valid Gerber coupon and certificate if you want to trade me an extra Zoom Zoom coupon. PM me if interested.
[/quote]

It's transferrable? How does that work? Two of my friends went to this thing, but they both were from out of town, and I don't know if they even kept their coupons.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I received another Gerber coupon in the mail today for whatever reason. I know it's too late to request a code, but if anybody has a code but needs the actual coupon; I will mail it out for free. Just send me a PM if you want it. 1st come, 1st served.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've been in contact with one Mazda USA customer service guy and he told me if you aren't on the Gerber list by last month, you won't be eligible to get the rebate.....

You can try to use the Gerber rebate but I seriously doubt anyone can use it now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If the zoom zoom event does hit my area until next month, but I am ready to buy now, is there anyway to redeem my $500 or work that out? Also, does anyone know what the hurricane Katrina relief discount is all about? Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thinking of buying tonight. I have the email from Mazda, but no physical postcard. Is the postcard still needed to redeem the 500? The email from Mazda says nothing about it.

·
Registered
255 Posts
[quote author=heybrady link=topic=30406.msg444130#msg444130 date=1129579045]
Thinking of buying tonight.  I have the email from Mazda, but no physical postcard.  Is the postcard still needed to redeem the 500?  The email from Mazda says nothing about it.
[/quote]

Just try it. It doesn't hurt to try. If they say they need it, just say you lost it. :klavergreg:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I couldnt find the answer to this question, but I'm sure somewhere has asked this before so bear with me.
I have a zoom zoom live coupon... is the $500 taken off the out the door price (after TTL and fees) or is it taken off the negotiated price for the car only?
Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was just about to post the same ? about the coupon. My problem is my event is happening Oct 21 and my 07 is arriving in the beginning or end of Sept. If anyone is willing to trade me theirs and I will mail you mine as soon as I get it I would appreciate it. PM me and hopefully we can work something out!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=hkysk8r07 link=topic=30406.msg864305#msg864305 date=1154650590]
the first 06 zoom zoom live event is about a week away. anybody know if they'll be giving the 500$ off coupons again??
[/quote]

Heh - yes, they are.. I went to ZZL in washington DC this weekend, and i asked about it.

Me: "Last year they gave us rebates for attending the event, are you doing that program this year?"
Staff: "Yes we are, but we don't have them for this location because its the first event, so they'll have them at other events later on"
Me: "well that doesn't help me any, how can I get one?"
Staff: "Well you can write in the comments section of the survey that you want them to send you one"
Me: "oh ok, I didnt think these actually got read through"

So if I don't see anything in about 2-3 weeks I'll call mazdausa and see what can be done. To be quite honest, this was the deciding factor for me going to the event, I had a billion other things I should've been doing, and they werent going to have a mazdaspeed 3 there. I also figured that lines would be horrendous, and i'd get to drive maybe 2-3 times ALL day. I'm glad I went, I LOVED the event, i drove probably 10 times from 9AM to 12PM and spent some time just hanging out too looking at the MS6 chassis etc.

But I do want my rebate, $500 goes a long way for me!

Hopefully the next events will have them so someone can help you out (to the person above me)

-Matt

·
Registered
7 Posts
It looks like the zoom zoom rebates are $250 for 06 based on what I see on eBay for sale. Can anyone confirm that the $250 zoom zoom rebates are legitimate 06 rebates? Don't want to buy one from eBay and not be able to use it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
[quote author=jsnell22001 link=topic=30406.msg974856#msg974856 date=1159213244]
It looks like the zoom zoom rebates are $250 for 06 based on what I see on eBay for sale.  Can anyone confirm that the $250 zoom zoom rebates are legitimate 06 rebates?  Don't want to buy one from eBay and not be able to use it.
[/quote]

I checked out Ebay last night and they seem to be the valid coupons that have been handed out at various Zoom Zoom locations.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Does anybody have a picture of the zoom zoom certificate that you can see where it says it cannot be sold?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
[quote author=jsnell22001 link=topic=30406.msg974856#msg974856 date=1159213244]
It looks like the zoom zoom rebates are $250 for 06 based on what I see on eBay for sale. Can anyone confirm that the $250 zoom zoom rebates are legitimate 06 rebates? Don't want to buy one from eBay and not be able to use it.
[/quote]

Check the person's feedbacks & only buy from ppl with 99%+ feedback rating on 20 or more sales.

·
Registered
8 Posts
has anyone encountered a dealer giving them a hard time about stacking on the $250 coupon at the very end of the deal (when they give they're "best" price)?

i just bought this off of ebay: http://www.solvecomp.com/ebay_b/zoomzoom.jpg and i hope to tack it on at the very end of negotiations, but i don't want it to blow up in my face....

·
Registered
38 Posts
I do have a Zoon Zoom live coupon (legit) that's available if anyone wants it. I was going to use it myself on my new 2007 Mazda3, but I won't be able to take delivery of it until late in January. The coupon gives you $250 off the purchase of any new 2006 or 2007 Mazda purchased before December 31, 2006.

Hope its not against the rules to post this in this thread. If anyone is buying a Mazda within the next 2 weeks, go ahead and get yourself an extra $250 off! Pics are available upon request.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm expecting a coupon to arrive in the mail anytime now, else I would jump at your offer, archmikus. I'm sure someone else might be looking for one. Did you order your MZ3, and that's why it won't arrive till January?

mangz, from what I heard the dealer loses nothing by accepting the coupon (kinda like a cash rebate, Mazda pays the dealer back for the amount) so I expect that you shouldn't have any problems. If you've already used it, I'd be eager to hear how it went.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts