Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
It can, I got a Clifford alarm system. It's a 2 way pager will let you know ASAP and what part of your car is getting affected. Mine cost about $600 for the whole package included with instillation. But if you want something cheap you can get a Viper. It's "EH" theres been a lot going on with the wiring and system malfunctions.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have the Viper 5099 (top o' the line), and paid $300 for the install. I had it in my Jeep before I traded it, and they charged $45 to pull it out I think. The parts were about $170 but I got them at cost (except for the Mazda immobilizer), so for the whole package you'd probably be looking at ~$600. It is a great product, though, and is expandable with aux channels as well.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
[quote author=dacaperz link=topic=137171.msg2981350#msg2981350 date=1236496419]
But if you want something cheap you can get a Viper. It's "EH" theres been a lot going on with the wiring and system malfunctions.
[/quote]

Just for the record- viper, clifford, python and a slew of other brands are all owned by Directed Electronics ( www.directed.com ) The Clifford Matrix alarms, viper and python are all the exact same units with different stickers on the alarm brains and different colored remotes.

I don't mean this as a bad thing, DEI makes excellent products, just don't pay more for an alarm because some salesmen tells you that clifford is better than Viper or Python. The only Clifford alarms that are different are the G5 series

·
Registered
17 Posts
im in ny and i got a compustar 2way system with keyless entry for 395 plus immobilizer bypass plus the install is super clean they let me see it before it was all back together i had no idea it wasd there all the wires are hidden and ran wth factory wiring so i think i got a steal ive seen some good installa and some birds nests and this was by far the best work ive seen all soldered and done right i only get the best haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts