Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pulled over last night for a "noise violation". The cop followed me a few miles waiting for me to do something wrong, I didnt but he still pulled me over anyways. He looked for something to ticket me for...found nothing so went with my music was a little too loud. I knew my laws so I told him 'Really?! hmm cuz I know the law is you shouldn't be able to hear the music from 2 telephone polls away....(Yes I have 2 12' memphis subs with amp, but i never play it too loud!) He interrogated me, then went back to his car. Two other cops should up, mind you I'm a little girl with polar bear pjs on... So they continue interrogated me for 20 mins, shinning they're flash lights inside my car. One cop asked me, "Why would I put aftermarket audio in my car?" :shock: I was like "Ummm...well if I want to show my car it obviously needs the top of the line audio, and that fixing up my car was a hobby of mine, and that it keeps people out of trouble"...and he told me its "Just a waste of money to fix up cars." I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING, what a tool. Figured everyone would get a kick out of this!

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
also pics off you and these infamous pj's. :lol:

·
Registered
156 Posts
[quote author=casey.weber link=topic=173999.msg3683208#msg3683208 date=1275598277]
ye, story sounds a little fishy...
[/quote]+1
Something's missing from this story..

·
Registered
176 Posts
[quote author=Blondie4o1 link=topic=173999.msg3683198#msg3683198 date=1275597848]
I was pulled over last night for a "noise violation". The cop followed me a few miles waiting for me to do something wrong, I didnt but he still pulled me over anyways. He looked for something to ticket me for...found nothing so went with my music was a little too loud. I knew my laws so I told him 'Really?! hmm cuz I know the law is you shouldn't be able to hear the music from 2 telephone polls away....(Yes I have 2 12' memphis subs with amp, but i never play it too loud!) He interrogated me, then went back to his car. Two other cops should up, mind you I'm a little girl with polar bear pjs on... So they continue interrogated me for 20 mins, shinning they're flash lights inside my car. One cop asked me, "Why would I put aftermarket audio in my car?" :shock: I was like "Ummm...well if I want to show my car it obviously needs the top of the line audio, and that fixing up my car was a hobby of mine, and that it keeps people out of trouble"...and he told me its "Just a waste of money to fix up cars." I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING, what a tool. Figured everyone would get a kick out of this!
[/quote]

Me being a cop, pretty unprofessional of the cop for doing that. Every time I see a nice vehicle or rims that I like, I ask them what size they are so I can get an idea for my truck. I hate cop's with a passion, that's why when I work I'm not a dick unless people are being a dick. Also, the rule in NC is '50ft. no beat'.

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
Can we get that in a mirror shot next to your face?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
my boyfriend had a 15" sub in his old focus, and would bump it from time to time. He never had it to loud or brain rattling, but he got pulled over by a cop in the small town we live in. He had legal tint and some decals... nothing else! The cop told him that he was going to be his "summer project":lol: ... all the cops in my town are dicks. there are about 7 or 8 of them and they all have huge egos...

·
Registered
727 Posts
Nice pjs :love: ;) anyway at least you stood up for your hobby and not just a push over for the cops. Are you gonna fight it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts