Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I just installed the Reactive Racing turbo kit. ( I have tried to get help in the FI section but had no luck)

Everything is working fine except I have a check engine light [P0117 Coolant temp sensor low imput]

During the install I had to re-route the heater core hoses, and I am thinking I may have got which hose goes where wrong.

So my question is, Does the hose coming from the water pump go to the top or bottom of the heater core?

I have got all the air out of the system and checked all the wiring and everything looks good. The sensor worked fine before the install.

The temp gauge stays on the lowest (coldest point) on the gauge, and doesnt move at all ever. When I turn the key to the on position but dont start the engine, the gauge goes all the way to the highest(hottest point) on the gauge.

Help me pleaseee. Thanks everyone!

· Registered
6,649 Posts
seems like ur sensor is out, got damaged during the install

· Registered
265 Posts
check the wiring going to it, might have melted it or it could have come uncluped from the main harness. to test it leave it plugged in and use a soldering iron, hold it on the coolant contact point, and see if your gauge moves with the key on, motor not started. then go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.