Mazda3 Forums banner

Control arm bushing/bolt

6K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  brandini 
#1 ·
So... Since its still cold out and I have a bit of money in my car parts fund, I figured I'd go ahead and get some Powerflex urethane LCA bushings. The rear front LCA bushings I had no problems figuring out, but for the ones closer to the front, I have to choose between a 14mm and a 12mm. I've been searching the internet for hours and even went out and tried to measure my bolt but couldn't see, and couldn't fit anything in to accurately measure it. The socket size is 20mm, however. Does anyone know what size a 2007 S Hatchback would be?

#4 ·
I likey quite a bit, I have their full setup on my car on new Mevotech arms and I love it to death. It can be a bit harsh since I also have not-cushy-KWs and bushingless endlinks but a few extra PSI in my tires made the suspension do the work rather than the sidewall and that seemed to help.

The BIG bushing I got has the new frame for anti-lift and more caster and has a nice threaded plug you can add a zerk fitting to for greasing the guts of later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.