Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I don't think that dealer knows what he is talkign about unless I've missed something. If the models are starting out at $14K, how in the world can you add $9-$10K dollars in options on a Mazda? The nav system is going to add around $2K (price on the RX-8), but still.

I'm gonna shoot my dealer an email and see what they say.

:-/

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
I went and converted it.

A Mazda3 (whatever the top model is called in Canada) [ES in US], w/ Air Conditioning, GFX package, Convenience Package, Power Package, Leather, basically everything but the sport automatic transy is only $19,696.00 US Dollars!!!

The Mazda3 Sport (aka Hatch) is only $18,257!!!

No mention of the navigation system.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Bone said:
That mid 20s price quoted by the dealer may be theoretically possible but it does involve items like the NAV, HID side-airbags/curtains and the like, that together, are unlikely to be found ,on one or two out of a hundred cars they build anyway.

Mazda is in no position to place this car way upmarket for the high mix-percentage models, so don't expect much of a jump over the Protege for what would be roughly be comparably equipped models.

So don't worry.
Why would they want to price a fully loaded 3 for $1000 less than a fully loaded 6? It doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Kazbaeden said:
Which is how much US dollars?
Well it wouldn't matter much, seeing as that cars are more expensive there.

Why would Canada be more expensive? The only thing that is different is the currency. Even so, that means the US price would be even less. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.