Mazda3 Forums banner

1361 - 1380 of 1401 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=168812.msg4157467#msg4157467 date=1323211017]
when you goin?
[/quote]mid afternoon? its a 5.5 hr drive, but i have to wait for the post office to open to get the check. hopefully like 3-4

·
Registered
223 Posts
hmm. If you weren't a little more than an hour away id be down there this week to get it done. You have you heard of anyone passing in CT with this cat removed. If i fail without it do you think they going to check to see if I removed it? Its not like im completely catless and its not even monitored i doubt it really does that much harm being removed.

·
Registered
223 Posts
getting those emissions done tomorrow soon we will know if cat-delete is passable here in CT.

besides that... has anyone ever been to On Track Karting in Wallingford? I've been there a bunch its very addicting!

·
Registered
223 Posts
It really is expensive but they have some deals now which are worth it. Buy two get one free and combine that with 10-minute tuesdays thats 30 min of track time for 40 bucks. Its not to bad plus there's a sliders right behind it :) but you need to buy a month membership or yearly membership just to get on the track so tack on 10 or 40 more bucks... They do give you two free races with the yearly membership to ease the pain of dropping that kind of money on karting haha

Overall I would deff go at least once a month. I finally got my track time down to 43.XXX seconds only 1-2 more seconds to shave to get faster karts!

·
Registered
223 Posts
The emissions didn't go so well.....I'm pretty sure the inspector screwed something up. When I got there everything was fine he took my car and began the test then he told me had to restart his computer system because it "wasn't working right".... in the mean time my weak ass battery died so they had to jump it. They finally get everything running and in middle of test I get a CEL AND he said my OBDII port had no communication connection.. How the hell does this all happen within 10 min of handing the car over to him. Luckily advance auto parts was across the street so I got the cell checked out and they were able to connect without a problem to the OBDII port and pulled a TPS code I forgot which number it was though. So as of now I have 60 days to fix what I'm determined to say they fucked up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
report? memo? uh what

oh btw as in tps I mean throttle position sensor

·
Registered
223 Posts
I figured there was some inside joke here thank god for google. I get it now real funny real funny......... I've never seen that movie though. nice try you had me scratching my head for a few seconds

·
Registered
223 Posts
hah okay ill put it on my list... hopefully its on netflix. I've seen a few episodes of a TV series with the same title office space but i didn't really find it that comical. yeah a couple laughs here and there but nothing to keep me watching it every week.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
[quote author=sdemo45 link=topic=168812.msg4175798#msg4175798 date=1327012601]
You've never seen Office Space? WTF is wrong with you? Go watch it, now.
[/quote]

This. Now.

1361 - 1380 of 1401 Posts