Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to rebuild my computer once I get up to Cold Lake in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any stores they'd recommend taking a look at?? If you could provide links, that'd be appreciated since its a 3 hour drive out to Edmonton... Thanks!!

Rob

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I just built a new computer as well. I balanced my time between Memory Express and A-Computers. I ended up purchasing most of my components from Memory Express.
Coming from Ottawa and making the big trek up to Chilly Pond, I'm guessing you might be military?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=Airman Jack link=topic=68586.msg1185399#msg1185399 date=1170555331]
I just built a new computer as well. I balanced my time between Memory Express and A-Computers. I ended up purchasing most of my components from Memory Express.
Coming from Ottawa and making the big trek up to Chilly Pond, I'm guessing you might be military?
[/quote]

Thanks for the link... yep i'm in the military, still pretty fresh in though... lol

·
Registered
11,468 Posts
Memory Express and A-Computers are the only two places in Edmonton I've dealt with as well.
A-Computers doesn't have much of a storefront, it's pretty much just pick out your parts online and go in-store for pickup. Memory Express has a very large retail space with lots to see and their store people are very helpful in my experience at locating anything you need.

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
mammory express is my favourite computer store in the city.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts