Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to a dual core CPU and Motherboard so i no longer need this. It is Abit AI7 motherboard pentium 4 3.2 Ghz with hyperthreading and 1 meg of cache. included is the antec heatsink and 2 512mb chips of pc400 ram. This setup worked great but i am doing video editing so what i have is much faster now. Note: this motherboard requires a AGP videocard up to 8x. I am not even sure what this is worth being that i have owned it for 2.5 years. I guess i am thinking 50 shipped for everything. Here are some pics and BTW I have bought and sold here several times you can trust me when i say it works perfect. EBAY screenname is teencenter79 100% positive feedback

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is actually an upgrade for my computer.. May consider it. I'm thinking that a Radeon X800 would suffice as a graphics card? do you know what speed the ram opperates at?

·
Registered
167 Posts
[quote author=roxychick link=topic=141273.msg3051442#msg3051442 date=1239392039]
New Price 40 shipped.
[/quote]
Maybe interested - want to upgrade my arcade computer.
Do you know what the power consumption for this combo is?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure shouldnt need much power i was using a 400 w power supply but i am still using that with a more powerful cpu and video card so it may only need 300 watt.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
someone needs to take that. Looks like a pretty mean board for a p4.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Anyone know if I could swap this out for the one in my Dell.I have a dimension 8300(about 6yrs old) with a P4 3.0 ghz

·
Registered
104 Posts
Im checking at work to see if i can get a old windows disc so if i were to purchase this i could get my xp upgrade disc to install. If i can I should be able to pick this up when I get paid.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.