Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get a complete Wire Diagram for a 2006 Sedan???? I don't mind if I have to buy it, I just can't find one.

~Paul

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Should be able to get one from the dealer - but I bet it wont be cheap.

The normal service manual doesnt have it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
What is your need? I can "most likely" get it for you from my father who work with this type of stuff. But he warned me about his boss' business kind of steers away from imports. If you are looking for wiring - check out the Bose wiring Sticky. I replied with a diagram of the harness wiring for the stereo.

·
Registered
423 Posts
$80?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
i contacted my local dealer and he hooked me up with one for 15$ CDN. If your local dealer does not want to get you one like i have read before then pm me and i will help you out.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Is it the wiring for EVERYTHING??? Thanks.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The whole book is wiring diagrams and everything so far i have needed has been inn there so i would imagine that yes it is for the entire car. I can find out or sure but i can find out on wednesday first because here in Canada the first business day after the holidays is Wednesday. i will have a 100 % answer for u then

·
Registered
841 Posts
it has been confirmed that yes the blue book i ordered was for the whole car i will be pm'ing everyone with information where to get it from

·
Registered
1 Posts
i contacted my local dealer and he hooked me up with one for 15$ CDN. If your local dealer does not want to get you one like i have read before then pm me and i will help you out.
Hi mate i have a mazda 3 2005 i need a complete wiring diagram to help a mate who had an ex tear ger wiring to schreds and also if u have any other material or tips
Hello mate if u have a copie of the wiring diagram from a mazda 3 2005 u would be able to send me that would be great.. and or any links u think might help..i will be starting from scratch so any help.will be greatly appreciated..

·
Super Moderator
1,348 Posts
Don't count on a response; the post you were responding to was made over 15 years ago and the person hasn't logged in for nearly 5 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts