Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
LeeLee said:
Oh, and 2 vs 4/5 doors.
Looks more like a 3 door to me.......

I like it. Wouldn't buy it, but I like it.

FYI......the tC is the next Celica. Toyota is droping the Celica from its line up and is moving it to Scion, calling it the tC.

·
Registered
420 Posts
NASTY said:
BMM3 said:
FYI......the tC is the next Celica. Toyota is droping the Celica from its line up and is moving it to Scion, calling it the tC.
where the hell did you hear that?
i highly doubt...
Rumors (from Motor Trend) sugest that Toyota USA may not bring the Celica or MR-S to the US for the 2005 model year. Replacing the Celica in the Toyota lineup may be the Scion Tc ("Toyota Celica"?). Suposedly Toyota feels they only have room in their line up for one sporty coupe.
There is all kinds of talk each way with the Celica, but I'm betting it's dropped from Toyota's line up. Why would they have two nearly identical cars in the same showroom, and Scion being marketed to a younger group than Toyota......just an opinion.

·
Registered
420 Posts
BMM3 said:
NASTY said:
BMM3 said:
where the hell did you hear that?
i highly doubt...
Rumors (from Motor Trend) sugest that Toyota USA may not bring the Celica or MR-S to the US for the 2005 model year. Replacing the Celica in the Toyota lineup may be the Scion Tc ("Toyota Celica"?). Suposedly Toyota feels they only have room in their line up for one sporty coupe.
There is all kinds of talk each way with the Celica, but I'm betting it's dropped from Toyota's line up. Why would they have two nearly identical cars in the same showroom, and Scion being marketed to a younger group than Toyota......just an opinion.
Yea, I'm sure............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.