Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,459 Posts
I don't know, I'll tall you after the first weekend in March. Once I complete the Rev It Up challenges in San Francisco, I'll be able to have compared driving both cars.

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Monte Carlo!! Whoo-hoo!!!

I had a 1987 Monte Carlo SS, white with T-Tops..... Like what Dale Earnhart used to drive. That thing was freakin' awesome!

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Well, it was in the paper and didn't disclose the features. And I don't know what model year (are the '04 mz6 out yet?)...

· Registered
2,459 Posts
I know this is probably for another thread, but do you think the new Mazda 6 models will have any true comparison to the Mazda3?

They have both a hatch version, and the wagon coming out this year. I didn't know of the hatch version (although it looks more like older Honduh hatch models, maybe SAAB).

I would have waited for the 6 wagon, if I'd thought it really would come out on time.. ;)

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Okay, that makes sense.

I'd of waited for the wagon, only because I use the cargo (hence the reason I drive the hatch). Plus, the hatch 3 doesn't really look like a station wagon, where the new 6 will. It's going to be very soccer mom-like.... In which case, I need to start looking for that kind of soccer mom - cuz the 6 has got powah!!

· Registered
2,459 Posts
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the package setup on the 3 either. It'd be nice if they could just make everything seperate - I don't know, make the car special order. That would be cool.

Let the dealer worry about what options he has stocked on the lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.