Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
15k....but from what you are telling everybody, you might be more suited for the 3 cuz it is just that, driver-oriented. But just go ahead with your plan of test driving both...i mean you are serious about getting one so they can't turn you away...besides, they are both great, reliable cars that will make you feel that you have made a good decision either way.

· Registered
234 Posts
Well, in that case......i love both cars...but i feel i can't justifiably compare the two since they are in two different classes...however, if i had the money, i would buy the 6s hatch...but for practical reasons, i want the 3.

· Registered
234 Posts
dinu01 said:
The 6i HB will cost about $25500 CAD and the 3s HB costs $22500 (added A/C and nothing else so they're comparable).

$3K means different budgets for most buyers though...
That is a good point....but can anyone help me out here, what is that converted to US dollars?

And am i seeing your post correctly....6i HB?....does that mean it's a 4 cylinder engine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.