Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,003 Posts
A 6i loaded is a great deal for 15k. A 3s loaded won't be less than 18k. As for interior room, the rear seats in a 6 are much better for adults even if the umbers don't make it appear so. I like the fact that the 3 is a more driver centered vehicle. Seat has more adjustments, steering as well. Everything seems more driver centered while the 6 is more passanger focused.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
They really shouldn't, both are designed for different classes. The 6 is supposed to be a mid-size sedan while the 3 is in the compact class. The only reason that this thread started anyway was cause of price overlapping between the base 6 and the top line 3 simply because of the 3's "newness". Comparing these cars based on similiar prices doesn't really reveal much about the car's characteristics themselves (power to weight, handling to weight, acceleration, space, creature comforts, etc...) IMO I still think the 6 is designed to be more of a passanger's car than a driver's car, and vice versa for the 3. The 6 outclasses the 3 in amenities especially in the US market while the 3 may have the 6 in handling and performance cause of the weight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.