Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
vartex said:
(i still have no clue why people would chose that crap over 3 or 6)
Me either. Every time I see a new Corolla owner, I go up to them and ask if they actually did any car research at all before buying.

· Registered
310 Posts
vartex said:
[...] if i was going for a sedan like a 6 id actually go for the whole damn thing and get G35 or the TL, heck maybe even the LS430
You've flown right out of the 6's class. The G35 is $27,950, the TL is $32,650, and the LS430 is $55,125, that's almost 3 6's.

· Registered
310 Posts
Bombadil said:
Worse yet, the Mazda 3.0L V-6 doesn't hit its claimed power. Mazda has occasionally exaggerated their engine power output over the years and has done it again with this engine. On a real good day, it might put out 210hp. I've seen several dyno measurements and the average is around 205hp, with some of them being in the high 190's.
Dynos show HP at the wheels only, and that's after the drivetrain loss. I'm pretty sure the engine is right at 220 hp.

Also, what has it come to when a board is arguing over two cars of the same make? The Mazda6 and Mazda3 are 2 of the most incredible sedans I have ever come across and are priced to sell like hotcakes. They both perform almost flawlessly and if you own either, consider yourself extremely lucky!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.