Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Mcdixon23 link=topic=107902.msg2210144#msg2210144 date=1207445302]
Not at all dude. You were responsible. They weren't if they didn't have any back up plans IMO. You did the right thing, don't trip
[/quote]

Thank you. Before I left I even told them no one here that usually drives the bus can right now so we should all get cabs. I just ended up knowing someone in the area (call it luck) and he was able to get me home safely.

I can't comprehend why my so-called friends would be turn against me so seriously in my situation. I didn't pressure him to drive, therefore I didn't make him do anything.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Knowing you're the better man and that you're right is all that matters. Honestly, sounds like you need some new friends. After all, a man is always in need of a good friend. Rule number one is to just worry about yourself, and don't let other peoples problems become yours. You did your best, just let them blow over it. If they don't, then fuckem.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=Mcdixon23 link=topic=107902.msg2210163#msg2210163 date=1207445916]
Knowing you're the better man and that you're right is all that matters. Honestly, sounds like you need some new friends. After all, a man is always in need of a good friend. Rule number one is to just worry about yourself, and don't let other peoples problems become yours. You did your best, just let them blow over it. If they don't, then fuckem.
[/quote]

They have done this once before as far as trying to use me as the scapegoat for an issue. I do have different groups of friends, but in this particular group, I would only consider one of them a good friend. Now I question that because he is siding w/ the others who think I was the fucked up one for ditching them. I've mentioned the situation to other friends and they had the same mentality as you. Fuck em if they can't realize that every mans action is their own decision. Why the fuck are they gonna make me feel guilty for this other guys mistake. PLUS, I told all their asses that no one was in their right mind to drive. The cops were swarming the bus!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts