Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I thought I would re-use my thread lol

I'll be coming to visit Puyallup next year early Feb and since you guys were a big help before, I thought I would get some more suggestions of things to do. I'm flying into Seattle from Cleveland but other than that, I have no clue of what is around. Site seeing, good restaurants, car shows going on, anything fun to do is a plus lol....Need some suggestions!

Thanks for any help...You guys/girls suggestion and I'll research it :D

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Re: Coming to visit in April.....

Plenty of nice restaurants, shopping (NW 23rd Ave, malls), clubs, you have golf courses, PIR (raceway) should be having events on the weekends. We have a zoo, OMSI (science & tech museum great for kids), art galleries, hiking, rose gardens, theaters and lots of good beer & breweries.....

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

Don't forget we have the most Adult orientated buisnesses (strip clubs,etc) per capita :lol:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

[quote author=SPACE WRANGLER link=topic=70963.msg1249290#msg1249290 date=1173107788]
Don't forget we have the most Adult orientated buisnesses (strip clubs,etc) per capita :lol:
[/quote]

If you wouldn't tell people it would leave more for us..

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

[quote author=Snowspd3 link=topic=70963.msg1250337#msg1250337 date=1173137011]
[quote author=SPACE WRANGLER link=topic=70963.msg1249290#msg1249290 date=1173107788]
[/quote]

If you wouldn't tell people it would leave more for us..
[/quote]
Like the way you think .

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ok strip clubs huh, so what are the "good or decent" strip clubs around that a female would go to?? What about breweries around Vancouver or Portland areas?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts

[quote author=jem0473 link=topic=70963.msg1252365#msg1252365 date=1173216060]
Ok strip clubs huh, so what are the "good or decent" strip clubs around that a female would go to?? What about breweries around Vancouver or Portland areas?
[/quote]
Depends on what you like to look at. The Viewpoint has both genders but that's the only one I can think of.
Breweries - Any Rogue pub, Bridgeport in N.W. Portland ,The Ram in Lake Oswego, anybody else want to add ?????
What days are you coming out ?

·
Registered
3,981 Posts

[quote author=SPACE WRANGLER link=topic=70963.msg1252636#msg1252636 date=1173223046]
[quote author=jem0473 link=topic=70963.msg1252365#msg1252365 date=1173216060]
[/quote]
Depends on what you like to look at. The Viewpoint has both genders but that's the only one I can think of.
Breweries - Any Rogue pub, Bridgeport in N.W. Portland ,The Ram in Lake Oswego, anybody else want to add ?????
What days are you coming out ?
[/quote]

Widmier, mcminnimins sp? we have so many breweries around here :) i get to go to the KONA one this summer

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

Yes we have more brewpubs and stip clubs than you can shake a shillalah at. I visited the Rogue brewery in Newport last month.

There is stip club in Beaverton that advertises all the time but I don't recall the name. I went there a long time ago for a bachelor party, lots of hot ladies willing to take your money.

Anyway hit some of us local folks up when you get here if you are looking for extra drinking buddies.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I've seen a couple dozen 3's between OR and WA today. I wonder if it was anyone on here?! Awesome scenery out here! Went to the see Multnomah Falls(and other falls) and also went to Beacon Rock today. Weather is kinda cold but I'll live lol

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

Unless you are a gorgeous blonde driving a black 3 sedan on I-205 N yesterday I don't think I saw you.
I was driving the Speed3 around though.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

[quote author=jem0473 link=topic=70963.msg1372220#msg1372220 date=1177812069]
....We were driving in a purple, yes I said purple cavalier :(
[/quote]

:lol:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Tillamook cheese factory in OR then the space needle in Seattle. The science center is a good one also and the omni dome for movie or something. There are a lot of things to do in the Seattle area and if you like fish or boats you can hit the pier in Seattle or Tacoma.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I wanted to go to the Space Needle but not enough time last time. Never thought of the Science Center so we may check that out. We went to the theatre to see a movie last time(I think it was 300) and I was like, damn! The closest one to me like that is up near the city of Cleveland, OH. Thanks alot ptperformance !

I'm looking for some good trails with scenic views that will blow your mind away but within an hour or so driving distance. Any thoughts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts