Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is done on purpose. Mazda made the cloth on the black cars with red inserts so that more people would opt for the 900 dollar extra for the leather . Why can we have the blue cloth in the black car ? Red is ugly . mEaning that I have to pay an extra 900 for the leather so I can get the black car . This blows!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How about you get the GT w/ GFX in white so you can the blue seats. That's what I want to get. :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was told on the GT - GFX i was getting black/blue

are you all telling me I am actually going to get black and red???

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hmm

I think the blue is ugly! Haha. Oh well, to each their own. But honestly the red seats is why I bought black mica instead of the indigo blue.

Titanium comes with red seats, not blue. Sorry dude!

·
Registered
670 Posts
People that get the wrong color combo they don't like coule meet up in this forum and trade! Like if you wanted a blue 3 with red seats, and someone wanted a tit gray car with blue it would work out perfectly. then the only expense would be shiping and handling and waiting a few days for UPS so you can have seats in your car.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
haha don't worry...
the titanium come with the blue combo

Anyway..the seat trim was one of the big factors into choosing the exterior colour for my car :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Feeling real good about my choice right now!

Inno said:
haha don't worry...
the titanium come with the blue combo

Anyway..the seat trim was one of the big factors into choosing the exterior colour for my car :)
LOL... Orange with red interior!! ... it could be blue I suppose... IMHO the interior colour is far more important than the exterior... that's where you spend your time... it would be nice to have everything.

My biggest disappointment in terms of the colours is that you can't have the beige/black interior with the 2.3L engine... I really like that look, I saw it on a black GS sedan and it looked like a much more expensive car. If you ask me that's the best combo out there for the $$$. Being that the car is black you don't notice all the plastic trim pieces (door handles, mirrors, grille etc.) that aren't painted (they're body colour in the GT's only) and you also get the Red tailights. If you ask me a Black GS Sedan is arguably better looking than any colour combo in any trim level.

In my case I couldn't resist having 17" wheels and 160hp in a $22K car. My Sand Mica GT/GFX Sedan with Lip spoiler (black/red cloth) will be arriving in 2 weeks. This combo looks pretty sweet in my opinion. You can't get the sand colour with the GT GFX sedan in the US so that's probably why I haven't seen a single car like mine in these forums. Either that or its Fugly :wink: ... I was going to get the red but saw a Sand Mica GT/GFX and fell in love.

·
Registered
396 Posts
well, i'm glad i liked the red/black combo
i think it matches the interior better than the blue/black.
i guess i'd be mad too if i didn't like it.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
well i just think that the red/black combo stands out too much.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You'd think Mazda would SAVE money by making an all-black seat, since you would only have to use one color to make the seat instead of stitching up two-tone ones...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
that is true.

But im just saying that the blue/black tone does look nicer

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was wary of my Black car at first cuz of the Black/Red, but after I actually saw it in person I realized how phat it looked...with the car all black and shiny and the the interior poppin. Tis a sight to behold. haha

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Haha, yes.

The photos are always so deceiving :?

·
Registered
100 Posts
in australia the 2.0 sports model has black/grey interior. it was a big factor why i bought it bcoz it looks very classy. with the black exterior, it looks very nice. i would've got leather but didn't wanna spend more than i already did!

(3 levels in Oz: Neo=base model, Maxx=upper grade, Maxx Sport=upper grade w/ body kit, SP23=2.3L)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have to say the black/red seats the US models get does seem to be just too much red to me.
The Australian spec SP23 Black/Red interior is much nicer IMHO.
Heres a pic taken in early morning full sunlight, makes it look brighter than it is though I think.

Lancair

1 - 20 of 25 Posts