Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Called COBB today to order my stage 2 for the STi (finally out for the 07's) and I asked about the MS3 AP...I was told end of summer or fall for the AP.
Who knows...They said they are still working on the car though and it will be out...so stay tuned..no pun intended. :klavergreg:

Just thought I would share...

Joe

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
thanks joe
not as early as I would like, but I will find a way to live

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
[quote author=CosmicBlueMS3 link=topic=71536.msg1258929#msg1258929 date=1173479451]
thanks joe
not as early as I would like, but I will find a way to live
[/quote]

i hear that, lol... gives me some time to actually get the ms3 and put some miles on it...

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
yeah, I called a month ago or something because lots of people here were crying about no updates, haha...

they told me they are shooting for fall... or was it summer... i cant remember, I dont feel like digging up that post.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=71536.msg1262451#msg1262451 date=1173698370]
yeah, I called a month ago or something because lots of people here were crying about no updates, haha...

they told me they are shooting for fall... or was it summer... i cant remember, I dont feel like digging up that post.
[/quote]

Look for it in Spring '08!

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
[quote author=Mostly Harmless link=topic=71536.msg1262488#msg1262488 date=1173703482]
Isn't CPE coming out with a ECU tunner? If they do it soon I am sure they will grab a big chunk of the market.
[/quote]

Anyone who has had experience with cobb, or knows someone who had experience with cobb, will without a doubt stick it out and wait for the AP.

Thats what makes them so great. True, they may lose some initial impulse sales, but their R&D time will shine in the product they put out.

And those who have no experience with cobb, but are smart about things, will wait for the best solutions to hit the market, then they will compare before they buy.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=71536.msg1262574#msg1262574 date=1173707842]
[quote author=Mostly Harmless link=topic=71536.msg1262488#msg1262488 date=1173703482]
Isn't CPE coming out with a ECU tunner? If they do it soon I am sure they will grab a big chunk of the market.
[/quote]

Anyone who has had experience with cobb, or knows someone who had experience with cobb, will without a doubt stick it out and wait for the AP.

Thats what makes them so great. True, they may lose some initial impulse sales, but their R&D time will shine in the product they put out.

And those who have no experience with cobb, but are smart about things, will wait for the best solutions to hit the market, then they will compare before they buy.
[/quote]

I fall into the latter part...moreso because I have no experience with any aftermarket tuner - however I do prefer to sit back and wait for things to mature, or for all options to appear before I spend my cash. Currently i'm pretty impressed with Cobb, however my money goes to whoever has the best product for what I need to do...cobb, cpe, xede are all in the running, but only time will tell who I end up with :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
[quote author=Mellman link=topic=71536.msg1262673#msg1262673 date=1173712325]
[quote author=Boost Addict link=topic=71536.msg1262574#msg1262574 date=1173707842]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I fall into the latter part...moreso because I have no experience with any aftermarket tuner - however I do prefer to sit back and wait for things to mature, or for all options to appear before I spend my cash. Currently i'm pretty impressed with Cobb, however my money goes to whoever has the best product for what I need to do...cobb, cpe, xede are all in the running, but only time will tell who I end up with :)
[/quote]

+1 waiting patiently...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts