Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my 3 5 weeks ago and it should be here any time now (1 - 1.5 weeks according to the dealer). I am worried about the pending CN strike and the fact that my 3 may be stranded in Vancouver. Does anyone know if this strike will affect Mazda? I know for sure that Ford will be affected.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bluntman, I just hope your dad is right, i'm not sure how much longer I can wait for my car, and any further delay would send me over the edge.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Shit, I bought my Mazda3 sport GT Winning blue last night...and this morning...CN IS ON STRIKE !!! crap...I was supposed to get it March 11th...I hope that it does not delay even further

·
Registered
60 Posts
FYI

I am in the Int'l Freight Forwarding biz and it looks like the strike will delay all cargos for 2 wks going back East

and that is a very "cautious optimistic estimate"

·
Registered
34 Posts
i heard there are abt 7000 mz3's in vancouver waiting to come east due to the strike? i was supposed to get my car by the end of mar, but the dealer is saying it could be mid apr now. thats not good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i just posted some info i got from my leader in another thread..but yea my dealer told me about the strike too...this isn't looking good :(

might be faster if we get our asses over to vancouver and drive them here ourselves :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts