Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CLuster to sell coming from a 2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT. Many member is asking me if it will fit there car, can someone tell me which year and trim model this cluster will fit? That way I can confirm to potential buyer if it fit.

Thanks
Ford55

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
any manual, it will need to be programed by a dealer though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What kind of reprogramation will be needed? What happen if he put it in without reprogram?

Thanks
Ford55

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some confirmation here. I have a 2006 i sedan. If I find the electroluminescent gauges from an S will these work in my car? It seems like I'd have to have a dealership reprogram it, but is there anything else that needs to be done, or is it just plug and play?

I appreciate any help, thanks!

-d

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
[quote author=chronodev87 link=topic=138790.msg3362604#msg3362604 date=1255118419]
Hey everyone. I'm looking for some confirmation here. I have a 2006 i sedan. If I find the electroluminescent gauges from an S will these work in my car? It seems like I'd have to have a dealership reprogram it, but is there anything else that needs to be done, or is it just plug and play?

I appreciate any help, thanks!

-d
[/quote]

The only thing I can think of that maybe wouldn't work is I don't know if the 3i harness has the connectors that turn on the little blue lights that shine on the face of the gauges when the lights are on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts