Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,041 Posts
[quote author=Nomanchez link=topic=136154.msg2933084#msg2933084 date=1234488900]I also noticed that the passenger stock endlink is at an angle like \ and the driver side endlink like | Can Anyone in confirm if this is right? or I might need to replace the endlinks. thanks in advance for any helpful info..
[/quote]

i installed hotchkis sways today, i have the same angles with mine too. i wasn't sure about it but it didn't seem like a big deal, but i'm getting some clunking as well. i put springs on after the sways so maybe they just didn't get tight enough, i'll report back tomorrow after i try and figure out what it was. i have no idea about the endlinks though.

· Registered
2,041 Posts
yes, i just finished the fixing and it was a couple things. in the front, the 17mm bolts in the center of the towers were not tight enough (i changed my springs yesterday too) and i also got up on ramps and re-installed the endlinks and now no more clunking up front.

in the back it turned out the sway was upside down anyway...duh lol. so i got up on ramps and completely redid the back...no more noise. success!

1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.