Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like you offered the Club Sport Miata, offer a Club Sport 3, a Club Sport 6 and a Club Sport RX-8!

Give me a light version without 12 airbags, 19 speakers, 22 cupholders, etc. Chop off 200 lbs out of each of them, add a Torsen and let us at them!

Much better performance without the added insurance hit of turbos and at a lower price.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
LOL... 12 airbags, 19 speakers, 22 cupholders, sounds like the Biggest SUV commercial.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
cortez said:
Just like you offered the Club Sport Miata, offer a Club Sport 3, a Club Sport 6 and a Club Sport RX-8!

Give me a light version without 12 airbags, 19 speakers, 22 cupholders, etc. Chop off 200 lbs out of each of them, add a Torsen and let us at them!

Much better performance without the added insurance hit of turbos and at a lower price.
What's a Club Sport Miata, etc? And please put your location in your profile. I know they have a different Miata trims in the UK - Nevada edition, etc...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The "Club Sport" Miata in the US is an MX-5 optioned without a top, A/C, etc. and the sport suspension. Designed for Showroom Stock competition. Comes in under 2300 lbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts