Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Cleveland Auto Show Meet

When: Saturday, Feb 24th
Where: Meet @ Bob Evans Restaurant(700 Leavitt Road 44001)
Time:10:30am

Long story short, met a local guy that told me about how to get FREE tickets to the auto show. There is a form to fill out by Feb 15 if you want the free tickets...https://secure.webmakerx.net/Cleveland-NAIAS07-Attendee-Form.aspx?hostname=www.premierscion.com
We have to be at Premier Toyota of Amherst(47190 Cooper Foster Park Road 44001) @ 11am to get our FREE tickets. From there we are off to the IX Center(One I-X Center Drive 44135)...Parking is FREE as well.

So far:

jem0473 (Mazda3)
Poondoggs (MazdaSpeed6)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Re: Interest in Cleveland Auto Show Meet?

i'm pretty sure that i'm going to go, not sure what day tho.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I heard from somebody locally that Premier Toyota-Scion in Amherst is giving away FREE tickets...I'll see if I can research more info but from what he said that we'd have to meet in Amherst @ the dealership on Feb 24 @ 11am to get the tickets. The guy said the deadline for tickets is Feb 15.

I don't care when I go so would Sat, Feb 24 be good or bad for everybody?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts

awww the i-x center

who's gonna ride the ferris wheel?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'm gonna say Sat Feb 24 so we can get free tickets....11am need to be @ Premier Scion in Amherst. There is a form to fill out by Feb 15 if you want the free tickets...Go to https://secure.webmakerx.net/Cleveland-NAIAS07-Attendee-Form.aspx?hostname=www.premierscion.com

We can meet up at a restaurant before going to Premier Scion to pick up tickets....There are a ton of restaurants in the radius of 1 or 2 miles....I'm thinking breakfast just cuz it will be before 11am so Bob Evans, Dunkin' Donuts, etc... We don't even have to grab something to eat but I figure it would be easier to meet somewhere else so we can drive/park together.

So far:

jem0473 (M3)
Poondoggs (MSpeed6)

I was hoping to get more of a response but I know it's winter time. I'll see if I can do some recruiting lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=SicMade3 link=topic=68102.msg1196900#msg1196900 date=1171033563]
im sure im scheduled to work but i will look at my schedule when i go to work tomorrow and see if i can switch with someone...
[/quote]

I know how that goes...Been there many, many times lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
well I was at the Bob Evans at 10:30 today:(and no one showed up. Then went to the toyota dealer. no one showed up their :( but a neon and a honda and a HHR and a bunch of toyotas? So when you folks have your summer meets do mazda's show up ?I hope so. see you all in the summer if I can get off of my Honda VTX

MAZ3GTWINBLUE

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
I was up there last night. I knew it wouldnt be as big as or as elaborate as the Detroit Auto show but was still a little disappointed about the lack of concept cars like the ones at the Detroit. Now they did have a couple of things that the Detroit show didnt have. One was you could take a little ride in a Dodge Charger SRT8 and I do mean little ride..lol..basically roaring down a very short runway then screeching to a stop. The other thing that was neat was the Jeep trail course. You rode in one of the diff type of jeeps they had. You rode over logs, stumps, ramps, put the jeep on its side kinda, went up a steep hill and back down it was just as steep, through water, over another steep hill. We actually stopped on the back side of the hill. It felf like we were pointed almost straight down, we werent of course but if felt like it. I did that twice. First when I got there and right before I left. Wait time for it was like 20 min.
Since there was lack of concept cars I really didnt take thay many photos like I did at Detroit. Another good thing about last night was there were NO crowds at all. Most of the time there was no one or just a people standing around listening to the girls talk about the cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts