Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old pics of the 04, was pretty much stock except for Konis, tint, stereo, HID's and finally some Rotas. I bought the wheels when I needed my third set of tires and they rubbed in the rear until I rolled the fenders.

Stock rims/ struts and springs

I kept the Torques when I flipped the car and put them on the new rig, dropped on an MS3 Pro Kit. I had the muffler(it's really just a 3rd resinator)cut out and the tip angled up a bit, really didn't add much sound at all, just a bit deeper really.

MS3 Bra, I only run the full mask (87 camaro lol)when taking trips, usually just sport the hood part

Wheeldude is a great sponser here, I had an issue with the finish on 2 of my wheels and he swapped them out no questions asked, paid shipping both ways and was all around very helpfull. I swapped out for hyperblack p1's. The hyperblack matches my tint well, almost silver when the sun hits it, otherwise dark silver in indirect light and black at night.

Other than a Corksport testpipe & MM inserts, CPE SRI, Forge BPV and Hella horns it's still stock. I will probably pick up a DP and turbo inlet and then leave it alone for awhile, I have some other hobbies that are fighting for my fun money.

·
Registered
825 Posts
what are your wheel and tire specs? I'm interested cuz I'm planning to get MS3 Prokit drop too and want to get look at how it'll look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts