Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
[quote author=italianmaz3 link=topic=66940.msg1149509#msg1149509 date=1168812680]
that looks mad nice! thx for the pics bro! i think im going to go ahead with gettin the handles
[/quote]

thanks, btw I got some ebay ones and they were nasty..be careful who you buy from. I tore off my ebay ones because the reflection was warped you can see its lousy and there were many flaws on the surface, the ones I have on now are JDM original MAzda ones which cost like $150 or so Canadian I think. Not too sure I have a thread about it somewhere. It is really thick and the finish is even smooth etc. If you get ebay ones.. be sure to ask... if the item comes covered with those protective stickers etc.. do a search i have asked people before on here about whats what and u should be able to figure out how to avoid the bad sellers

·
Registered
630 Posts
Here you go...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that looks phat! i have these rims
so i think those handles would look sick together. i was also thinknig about blacking out the tail lights. what do you guys think about that? b/c i have the stock red tail lights n it needs to go..

·
Registered
630 Posts
another help... here you go

·
Registered
822 Posts
Sorry, I'm going to have to do this.

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Definitely not my thing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i saw that pic on your cardomain and the other topic i started bout the tail lights. i think that looks sick and makes the car look alot nicer. good job bro on ur whip. whered you get all your chrome parts from? I can get the front and back tail n head light trims, handles, and side turning ovals on ebay, but whered you get the chrome trim under the window, the grill, and the mesh under the grill?

·
Registered
630 Posts
[quote author=italianmaz3 link=topic=66940.msg1149753#msg1149753 date=1168825961]
yeah i saw that pic on your cardomain and the other topic i started bout the tail lights. i think that looks sick and makes the car look alot nicer. good job bro on ur whip. whered you get all your chrome parts from? I can get the front and back tail n head light trims, handles, and side turning ovals on ebay, but whered you get the chrome trim under the window, the grill, and the mesh under the grill?
[/quote]

My brother have a rotulation design shop and the chrome under the window and grille are chrome paper (averygraphics.com) and under the grille is a 1/2" chrome trim that you can buy on Auto zone or something like that, here in Puerto Rico is called Pep Boys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts