13,606 Posts
[quote author=edrection link=topic=67110.msg1152577#msg1152577 date=1168975780]
who's interested?
[/quote]

in you...yes! :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
im down, going to pick up my car on monday. 1/22 :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
im down for a chi town meet...i missed the last one so im hoping to catch one...just let me know when and where..and im there..thx

·
Registered
870 Posts
AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

These dates always seem to bite me in the ass! We are in the process of buying our first home (in Aurora), and our closing date will be that weekend. There's absolutely no way I'm going to be able to make it... :cry:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
[quote author=ADaughen link=topic=67110.msg1220926#msg1220926 date=1172072617]
Just sign over a power of attorney to your wife. She'll sign everything for you. :p
[/quote]
Spoken like a guy who's done it before... :p

I'd be down for Chi-town. When is it?

·
Registered
870 Posts
[quote author=ADaughen link=topic=67110.msg1220926#msg1220926 date=1172072617]
Just sign over a power of attorney to your wife. She'll sign everything for you. :p
[/quote]

OK...she wouldn't want to be my wife anymore if I blew off a huge event like closing day for our new home just for a car meet. Plus we're going to have two friends in town that are going to help us move and we're taking them downtown for a night out - they LOVE Chicago nightlife. Basically, I would piss off a lot of people that I can't afford to piss off right now. :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
we could always crash a mazda6 meet, i know the community over at the 6club is usually pretty busy in the spring/summer/fall.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have never made it to a meet. I would love to see someone show up with a speed3 or a regular 3 that has been turbocharged. So that being said, keep this thread updated and I will let you all know as locations/days/times are confirmed...

I should've attended the meets back when my car was still new. Now it's got a million paint chips and a couple scratches from jack asses that don't know how to drive in parking lots. Kinda sucks...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts