·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
watcha mean by yawn

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
they are not bad if you get them for a good price.
not exactly *WOW* but they are decent.

What I would do if i got them: Paint the spokes bronze or grey, leave the lip chrome and make that chinese letters red or black, something contrasting.

you know?

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
yeah, imma try not to ebay as much no more...

when something goes wrong, sometimes its a pain in the butt, and you usually gotta pay shipping back.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought they would look good on a 3. They remind me of the enkei evo5

·
Registered
920 Posts
[quote author=DUBS link=topic=70112.msg1222114#msg1222114 date=1172096124]
i dont trust ebay too much.. but eh
[/quote]

x2^999

Then buy some Evo5's , but then again, ALOT of people hve them.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are alot cheaper than the enkei so I can save alot of money. I really like the hypherblack

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I like em. I'd watch em like a hawk. Its true you get what you pay for, but if you can catch those cheap, I'd for sure go for it if you like em.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i agree with the yawn... kinda blah... like cheap evo 5 knock offs... plus i havent heard of that company, not sure what their rep is like...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are still really cheap with only 14 hours to go.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Found a link .......

http://www.arays.com.cn/english/index1.asp

Up and coming Chinese manufacture.

Web Quote ...
Shanghai Arays Hardware Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.,located in Songjiang Export Industrial Zone,Shanghai China, Was invested by HongKong L.K. Machinery Group Co.,Ltd.in 1995,whose president of the board is Mr.Liu Xiangshang- - the prestigious Hong Kong entrepreneur. Most of the company's core equipments are imported.Its business covers not only domestic and overseas aftermarket but also OEM. The current capability is 2 million high quality alloy wheels per year.
In early 2004,Shanghai Arays has cooperated with Baotou Aluminum Group,the biggest aluminum alloy manufacturer in China. Arays is the first one in the circle who has perfectly fulfilled the process to cast wheel without melting ingot.After 10--year growth,Arays has drawn its blueprint to establish three major bases which situate Shanghai,Baotou and Guangxi respectively,and Shanghai is regarded as the headquarter of Arays.
Quality is the crucial fundamentality for the survival of a company.Arays has certificated the QS9000/ISO9001 of AQSR,ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001 of BSI,TUV,VIA as well.Meanwhile,Arays has adopted the advanced ERP management system, It is possible to further optimize the supply-demand chain and to continuously improve the efficiency of accurate and quick respondences to customers'suggestions.In the next five years,the company will continue to invest 0.8 billion RMB (about 80 milliom US dollars)and achieve the ambition- - -10 million aluminum alloy wheels per year!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
[quote author=TLJ 3 link=topic=70112.msg1222475#msg1222475 date=1172103473]
These are alot cheaper than the enkei so I can save alot of money. I really like the hypherblack
[/quote]

Not really cheaper, if anything these are more, look at the shipping charges. :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts