Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Im new to the site. I just purchased my fiance a 07 Mazda 3 GT w/ Navi, and she loves the car but her only complaint are the red interior lights, if she would have it her way she would prefer the blue interior lights. On my TL most of the lights are blue so she wants a similar look.

i ran across this post:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=61708.0

and it looks exactly how she would want it, but i cant seem to find any details on how exactly to do the mod. I know its alot of soldering but what kind of bubs will i need to get, and approximately how many are needed to completely change all the lights.

If anyone has any websites going into these details I woudl really appreciate it.
Any help as a matter of fact would be much appreciated

I definitely wanna do this mod, and also do the angel eyes mod and at the same time clear out the amber piece on the headlights, and lastly change all the exterior bulbs to hyper white. Other than that the car is awesome..

Thanks in Advance
-Sergio

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
A user named "Commie" did a write-up on how to change the lighting on the radio to all blue. Essentially you are right--it's a bunch of tiny LEDs and a lot of soldering on PCB's.

However, changing the interior dome/map lights to blue is pretty straightforward. Devin98 has a thread in the Group Buy section with all the bulbs you'll need for that part. He's also got all the exterior bulbs, angel eyes, and everything else you'll need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts