Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Well... actually I am picking up the car tomorrow afternoon but I am too excited. Right now I am driving a demo Mazda3 Sport until I pick up my car (since they wanted me to leave my trade-in at their lot over the night).

I went to test drive the SiR, the Matrix XRS, and the Mazda3 these couple days and I just have to say that the other cars didn't even come close when it comes to the sporty feeling that I get when driving the Mazda3.

At first, I was entering the showroom looking for either the Titanium grey or the blue... but once i entered the dealer's lot I saw a white one being washed. And I was stunned by the looks, I just fell in love with the white one. After looking at the list of threads on this forum, I noticed that white is not so popular so far. But I think I made the right choice... :)

Let's see... it's a 5-spd white Mazda3 Sport with A/C and moonroof. Too bad it's the Canadian version... I think I will look for an aftermarket HID kit soon. In terms of other mods, I still can't afford them yet... but the car is already nicely equipped so I don't have to worry.

I promise I will post some pics when I get the chance to do a photoshoot on a sunny day!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
zc1 said:
Congrats on the car and on giving this thread a title that Dinu01 will be proud of :wink: Enjoy the new ride!
Dinu might capitalize the "W" in "white" :lol: :wink:

Congrats on your new MZ3, and white looks very classy on the MZ3, not like an appliance like on some cars. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Thanks guys!

Just one question tho... in one of the local car forums I saw a set of 18x7.5" rims for sale with a bolt pattern of 5x114.3 and an offset of +42. I think it was off from a newer model Nissan 240SX. I am not sure what the bolt pattern of the 3s is but i faintly remember seeing somewhere on this forum that it is 5x114.3.

Can someone help me determine whether this set of rims will fit my car? I don't really know how to properly calculate for the correct offset so I have no idea whether +42 would fit with a rim width of 7.5".

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrat's On Your Ride.

I Don't own a MAZDA 3 Yet but Planning to. I would love to see some pictures of some white 3's. So Please Take some. I'm Planning to get a White one or Titanium One.

If I get the 3. It'll be fully loaded. and oh yeah the one I want is the SEDAN, Maybe Hatchback. Who knows I'm undecided.

I notice theres not to many WHITE ones on here but alot in Orange, Blue or Titanum. Hopefully the next white one will pop in too.. if I ever get one.

My First 3 I saw was a white one and I laid my eyes on it so the white got my attention.

Anyway Post Pics of ur ride soon ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some preliminary pics...

Hey,

Here are some pics that i took last night at a gas station. Sorry for the bad quality because it was rather dark and my car was a bit dirty due to the rain.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Beautiful !! :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
nice ride! how do the blue seats look in person?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Very nice hatch!! You think that is dirty, you should see most of the cars in my area.:) Congrats!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Absinthe said:
Sweeet! That doesn't look dirty at all.

Btw, please put your location on your profile.
Oh... sorry!

hehe. I am from Vancouver too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
neoriffic said:
nice ride! how do the blue seats look in person?
Thanks!

I would like it better if the blue shows up a bit brighter, but not as bright as let's say in a WRX STi. But it's still a good combination nevertheless.

Regarding the price, I just paid the MSRP that is on the mazda.ca website. I tried to bargain a bit more on the value of my trade-in but they wouldn't budge too much. :roll:

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think seeing your car convinced me that ralley white is the color for me! I even think the blue seats really cool looking. I was considering titanium, but that's going to be the new silver, black is sweet, but so hard to keep clean, so now I'm on white.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sweet car. The white looks great on the Sport. I really liked the Black but it shows too many scratches/paint swirls etc as it ages. my next choice was white but already own 1 white vehicle. Wife wanted silver. Settled on Titanium even tho it is turning out to be a bit of a common color. I never did see the white on a sedan but it sure looks good on the sport 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts