Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was away at a cottage for new years, and didn't plan to pick it up till saturday, but I ended up coming back early enought to pick it up today right before the dealer closed. Here are some picks (taken in the dark, so they are not the best) Tomorrow I will take some more and post them up.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
Very nice, Congrats!! Interesting photo angles :) Did you use a flash in the second pic, but not the first? The first pic looks great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first pick was just a regural shot with a flash, the second was a night shot. The exposure time is longer, that's why the pic is much brighter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
Luv the color! :D
BTW, Xmas is over - get those bows off the garage :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
I know. I just wanted to add the "end" part for hilarious effect :)

The lava/sunset orange looks great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
can you tell i have no life? this is where i have all my fun...lol
lmp180psu said:
I know. I just wanted to add the "end" part for hilarious effect :)

The lava/sunset orange looks great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,626 Posts
hotptato said:
can you tell i have no life? this is where i have all my fun...lolquote]
hehe, until you beat my 1000 posts in under 2 months, then you still have a life :twisted: .
Dinu should be in here soon to change the thread title to reflect the color of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
thats pretty impressive csweeny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
being home on workmens comp i should be over 300o,lol but ill be gone for a week starting the 7th, going in for back surgery.but ill be back on ready to post .
csweeney said:
hotptato said:
can you tell i have no life? this is where i have all my fun...lolquote]
hehe, until you beat my 1000 posts in under 2 months, then you still have a life :twisted: .
Dinu should be in here soon to change the thread title to reflect the color of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,626 Posts
yeah, i'll be gone for the 17th through the 25th this month. Don't know whether I'll be posting or not.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top