Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey, I bought this Wii off a buddy of mine who modded it. apparently the wii key is dead but all normal games still work perfectly. i have had no problems with it except the modded case has a jammed reset button. ITs pretty sweet tho it lights up and changes colors I think that's why I bought it lol.. sadly I don't use it at all.. I only used it for Wii Sports but since i moved i just play my 360. So im a just sell it.

Asking $275 Local Meetup/Pickup
North NJ

IT comes with

1x Case moded Wii
4x remotes
2x nun chucks
1x classic remote
All wires.

1x Metroid prime
1x wii play
1x wii sports (with a case)
1x Mario Party 8 (no case)

*note* thr is no warranty on it cuz it was moded...*
=

Youtube Video of the lights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXvM_2hHHRA#

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
Youtube link is dead. What's the Wii Key that you're talking about thats "dead" and the jammed reset button can't just be forced out of it's place?

Only asking cause I'm sort of interested.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wii Key is a Mod Chip only cool kids have.... When they work they allow you to play backups of your original games.

Question to ask here, is this a "launch Wii?" because if it is the Wii Key is only a 5 wire solder job and infinitely easier than the later board revisions.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might be. i remember him putting in 5 wires but he messed something up that's why the wii key chip is dead. so its just a normal wii now..

and as far as teh reset button. i haven't tried.i think it was teh case itself.. that jammed it.. i don't use it anyway for the year and a half i had it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts