Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
1968 Mustang. (sorry, no pics)

Dad purchased it as a project car for him and I when I was 16. Loved cars, but never really wanted to put the work into it. Now I really regret not learning more, let alone selling it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hear ya. Actually for me it was my van. My dad bought it for me as a birthday present. Taught me alot with that thing. As for the V8 Taurus was it a auto or a stick?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that's good to know. I use to do a valet job and jumped into one. All I saw was 4dr Ford. Alright. Get it turn the key and like what the hell. Look to my right and see the stick. Took me a bit longer then normal to park it. Nice car to drive.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
I go through cars faster than I go through underwear. The only two cars I've even come remotely close to "missing" were my 1994 Sidekick 4 dr. and my 1999 Hyundai Accent.

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
i dont have a picture of it right now (ill try to track one or two down) but i miss my old 5 color POS 1984 Ford Ranger (4cyl., 2wd, single cab, long bed)

it was my first vehicle and to this day i wish i wouldnt have totaled it back in high school... i still miss that lil truck :lol:

i know some of you might think im retarded for missing an 800 dollar beater truck, but that was my first vehicle and that thing had serious character and i had some great times in that truck :lol:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Sometimes I miss my 6. It had really nice custom leather seats, darker tint, moonroof, and a smooth ride, as well as was an auto, and had more legroom in the backseat for the kiddo. I'm a little tired of driving a stickshift, after 6 1/2 years, ready for something else.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts