Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Cars & Coffee today near the Irvine Spectrum in the Mazda Headquarters parking lot.
Need more ms3's to show and represent!!!

here are pics:
mines the black btw

hatchbacks FTW!!

here are some of the things that show up... including other exotics and supercars
teaser

has standard sparco's

YEAH YEAH!!

Is it just me or did some of you guys not get this either?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey zoozoom, its every saturday morning starting round 7 and can go for a couple hours, its just by the spectrum between the mazda and ford corps
itd be awesome to get some more speeds down there :) we got two goin now haha
dont forget bout the meet feb 10th and the meet im settin up march 17th, try to spread word if ya guys know or find more ms3s

·
Registered
797 Posts
if i woudl have known i woudl have gone, get em an actual adress, maybee ill go next week befor emy feb 10th meet. then you can have a cosmic blue there. But hope to see you guys here for the 10th.

looks liek fun.

get an actual address for us.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha no man its not only for ms3s, i just wanted to get some more there besides mine, but any car is welcome... there are ferraris, lambos, porsches, stis, evos, EVERYTHING, so ya any mazda here fo sure go, like every week they have a diff kind of forum or club go like this past week was nsx so if we can get enough to go we can get mazda 3s to be the main group :)
and ya aliennation thatd be awesome if ya can go, i dont have exact address now.. but i do know if your gettin off 5 south on alton for the spectrum make the first right, then, we you come to the light make a left and it should be the first right, youll see the big mazda building from the picture and a hella lot of cars
and im still on for the tenth, anyone else up for caravan?
PEACE

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=ms3ftw link=topic=68571.msg1186476#msg1186476 date=1170625891]
haha no man its not only for ms3s, i just wanted to get some more there besides mine, but any car is welcome... there are ferraris, lambos, porsches, stis, evos, EVERYTHING, so ya any mazda here fo sure go, like every week they have a diff kind of forum or club go like this past week was nsx so if we can get enough to go we can get mazda 3s to be the main group :)
and ya aliennation thatd be awesome if ya can go, i dont have exact address now.. but i do know if your gettin off 5 south on alton for the spectrum make the first right, then, we you come to the light make a left and it should be the first right, youll see the big mazda building from the picture and a hella lot of cars
and im still on for the tenth, anyone else up for caravan?
PEACE

[/quote]

very sweet i'm going to go saturday morning :) 7 right?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha k good, and ya it starts at 7 but get your car lil earlier so your car isnt in the back and last about 2 hours, try workin on other forums as well as this one to get there to represent

·
Registered
109 Posts
[quote author=aliennation95gt link=topic=68571.msg1186064#msg1186064 date=1170609110]
if i woudl have known i woudl have gone, get em an actual adress, maybee ill go next week befor emy feb 10th meet. then you can have a cosmic blue there. But hope to see you guys here for the 10th.

looks liek fun.

get an actual address for us.

[/quote]
here ya go:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
So far there are the people who are going on feb. 10th to my knowledge:

fissiongrid (me)
sh1bby
island warrior
shineman

I bet drdellorama would love to go, I'll hit him up with a PM

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sahweet, what are all your cars?
would ya guys want to do somethin after me and my friends usually hit up dennys, and are you guys headin to that bbq thing after in buena park?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
[quote author=ms3ftw link=topic=68571.msg1189386#msg1189386 date=1170745687]
would ya guys want to do somethin after me and my friends usually hit up dennys, and are you guys headin to that bbq thing after in buena park?[/quote]

I was thinking we could all go over to the Irvine Spectrum parking garage and take some fantabulous photos with just the mazda 3's. And then I guess I'd be up for Dennys...

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=ms3ftw link=topic=68571.msg1189386#msg1189386 date=1170745687]
would ya guys want to do somethin after me and my friends usually hit up dennys, and are you guys headin to that bbq thing after in buena park?

[/quote]

I have a Mazda3 Sedan, click my sig and check it out!

the spectrum would be cool i've taken a lot of pictures there. Also wildrivers

·
Registered
160 Posts
HEY! WTF? When did this start? Let's get a group to meet up at this before heading up to the BBQ this Saturday! Anyone mind if I post this on MOCC and see if there are any takers there?

Put me on the list, Irvine is not that far from Buena Park. BBQ doesn't start until like 3 or something anyways. Hey Lucky, go to this so I can test my new camera on your ride... :D

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
[quote author=TheWesMan link=topic=68571.msg1189677#msg1189677 date=1170777716]
HEY! WTF? When did this start? Let's get a group to meet up at this before heading up to the BBQ this Saturday! Anyone mind if I post this on MOCC and see if there are any takers there?

Put me on the list, Irvine is not that far from Buena Park. BBQ doesn't start until like 3 or something anyways. Hey Lucky, go to this so I can test my new camera on your ride... :D
[/quote]

sounds good! my front and rear bumper aren't the best looking right now. I'm getting them repainted next week before show season starts....:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
[quote author=sh1bby69 link=topic=68571.msg1189704#msg1189704 date=1170778337]
sounds good! my front and rear bumper aren't the best looking right now. I'm getting them repainted next week before show season starts....:)
[/quote]

Dude your car looks sick no matter what... even when the wheels fall off :lol: j/k!

See you Saturday.

DAMN, 7 in the morning is crazy early! LOL I'll shoot for 8 from Pasadena.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts