Mazda3 Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
How is the Mazda3 lip spoiler from Car Accessory? I am looking to get the painted version for $150.00

There is an Ebay dealer that wants $60 painted for a polyurethane piece. It is listed as an "M3" spoiler. Is this the same as the factory one?

·
Registered
48 Posts
just bought a shark fin, wish they would say the compatible cars cause it does not fir my mazda 3 and i am very angry because it does not give a good description on whether it will fit or not. and there is probably no refunds.
:x

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
[quote author=noremacmazda09 link=topic=12087.msg3222388#msg3222388 date=1247350037]
just bought a shark fin, wish they would say the compatible cars cause it does not fir my mazda 3 and i am very angry because it does not give a good description on whether it will fit or not. and there is probably no refunds.
:x
[/quote]

I see you have an 09' MZ3 Sedan. I just helped a friend of mine install her shark fin on her MZ3 which is exactly the same as yours. Did you order it from Visual Garage or somewhere else?

BTW, just as a side note, if you're looking for local meets in Fl, def. check out our roll call/meet thread, as well as the "southeast" page :)

roll call/meet thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=120398.0

southeast page: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?board=49.0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed a black "I-Series" 3.5" stubby antenna from stubbyantenna.com on my '07 S sedan in Aurora Mica Blue.

Looks great. I live about 20 miles from the downtown area of a major city and the only problems I noticed is I lose signal a bit when I'm in a tight viaduct.

Really makes the car look lower and wider without the buggywhip it came with.

Stubbyantenna delivered in 4 business days.

·
Registered
70 Posts

It's the Stubby!!! Woo.

Not gonna lie looks sexy as hell but the reception is shit where i live. I only get local stations pretty much anything else doesn't really come in, which is most of them. Do I care??? NOT AT ALL! I love my Stubby! I listen to my Zune anyway, which now has better quality using the FM transmitter, other stations don't have the power to interfere with it.

Stubby FTW!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Although the original poster posted that caraccessory.com place six years ago, the sharkfins they have say it is non functioning. Do they have functioning sharkfins??

·
Registered
28 Posts
hello i have the stubby antenna and i still get somewhat okay recption for radio what should i do like have the dealer look at it or is there a secret that the no0bs should no.?

·
Registered
48 Posts
[quote author=familyman link=topic=12087.msg3347080#msg3347080 date=1254276220]
I gotta ask...has anyone tried just cutting the stock antenna to make it shorter? I'm gonna assume it has been tried which is why the "stubby" exists in the first place.
[/quote]

thats exactly what i did and it looks great and no difference in reception... just break off the fiber glass part and leave the rubber and just dab a drop of paint on the white fiberglass and your set!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
[quote author=MazdaSarah3 link=topic=12087.msg3954832#msg3954832 date=1299525859]
Bought a stubby from you guys on the 1st of March... its the 7th... any idea where it is?
[/quote]

Shoulda gone sharkfin! My stubby absolutely sucked but the sharkfin has flawless reception.

·
Registered
89 Posts
sorry for posting in this antique thread, but...
CarAccessory has like 11 different models of stubby's?
whats up with that...such minor differences in their appearance, is that all the difference is between all the different models?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts