Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Carccessory.com revamped!

Hello everybody!

We have revamped our website: Carccessory.com today. Some more antennas are added and we have also added a Spoiler section now.

New Antennas:

Z-Series 3-level length

Color Availability: Black and Silver only

X-Series Pull out style

Color Availability: Black and Silver

Most Popular! I-series

Color Availability: Black and Silver

We are now offering OEM Factory Style 4 door Lip and Raised Spoiler

Mazda3 4 door Lip Spoiler

Mazda3 4 door Raised Spoiler

All spoilers are unpainted and will be shipped from USA.

All of our antennas are shipped from USA or Canada.

Feel free to email us at

[email protected]
Carccessory.com

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey just my stubby antenna yesterday! Just wanted to say thanks to carccessory! It was shipped monday and I got it 2 days later. Looks great, no problems! Thanks again! :goodjob:

About the reception, I've only driven once with it on and I still get all the stations I did with the OEM antenna. Check this thread, I asked the same question. http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12082

·
Registered
398 Posts
just got mine this week with great customer service from carccessory!

no diff. in reception either.

very impressed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Juss got my 3.5" stubby antenna today.. it only took a few days to get shipped here which i was surprised. Reception is good and it looks good!! =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
A question about the shark fin antennae

I just got mine and i am having serious issues. Am I suppose to buy a stubby instead of shark fin? because the antennae mount prohibits me from placing the shark fin down. I don't use the radio much anymore so I don't care about the reception deal. :?

·
Registered
233 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
Has anyone tried to match a silver mz3 with a silver stubby. Which one did you choose and was it a good match?
Here you go. BTW, it is a great product looks 1000X better. Signal match the stock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a silver HB also and I was thinking about doing the silver stubby but the base of the antenna is black and I think it makes it look slightly off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
the blue on the o-series does not seem to match the w-blue, i'm still not sure which one to buy silver or black.... i almost wanna risk it an buy the blue one too, just to see how it would look... any suggestions????
i'm gettin the angle adjustable base too :lol:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts