Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this issue, when you drive on the freeway in bumper to bumper traffic, then the traffic clears, the car just goes to 0MPH from 70 and wont go anymore? I having this issue since I bought the car. I have 2900 miles on the 07 MS3 GT. The problems happen at 1600 miles, only when I tdrive stop and go on the freeway. Now the engine light is on and the engine shakes. Please help.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sounds like a warranty issue.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup. I had it towed there for the third time. Do you know what the cause is? I see a TSB about the EGR Flow Insufficient TSB 01-004/08.

·
Registered
56 Posts
[quote author=cjre1 link=topic=139047.msg2996615#msg2996615 date=1237177430]
Does anyone have this issue, when you drive on the freeway in bumper to bumper traffic, then the traffic clears, the car just goes to 0MPH from 70 and wont go anymore? I having this issue since I bought the car. I have 2900 miles on the 07 MS3 GT. The problems happen at 1600 miles, only when I tdrive stop and go on the freeway. Now the engine light is on and the engine shakes. Please help.
[/quote]

Holy cow, that's a major issue. So long as you've not done any aftermarket modifications you should get no trouble from the dealership -- and if you do, fark them, call Mazda and raise hell. That car is broken and they need to polish your shoes and kiss your butt while they figure out what's wrong with it. Get them to provide you with a loaner/rental while they repair it. Don't take it home until it's fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts