Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For US buyers/lookers. I just used car.com for a quote and in about 2 minutes, i got a call from a dealership, and he quoted 2.5% over invoice, no haggles. This is in Houston, Tx. Edmunds.com said this was 'bout the avg price people were paying.

If you are still searching and would like to search from home in the undies, i'd try cars.com

(leaving in a few to go check it out)

·
Registered
315 Posts
2.5% over invoice (assuming your car is going to be $18k), means $450 over invoice. I got my car for under $200 invoice, and many people have gotten their's for invoice, so I would pit dealerships against each other until you get to that area.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to jeff haas, and I didn't feel too great buying from them. They tried too many of the "make you wait" tactics, and tried to charge me about 800+ over invoice because i was a "referal". I didn't get a good vibe, but you may.

I suggest Joe Myers... internet quote, in there for less than an hour and had a no big rush to the process. I got 3 quotes, and he had the best one and with the least amount of bull$hit. Just my experience.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
411 over invoice.
I also might add that i got 4.9%apr and I'm 21 with no real credit...

you pay a little, you get a little....usually much less :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts