Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
A new amp to the stock head unit needs a part called PAC AOEM-MAZ2. It basically just as ports to add your amp into your head unit. I am ordering it to put my amp in to play my subs. I don't know if this answers your question but this is what I am doing and it says it's for the older models but there are reviews saying it works for the newer ones as well.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.