Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I want to stab my eyes out. I'm going insane trying to find one. Ive been looking and reading and looking and reading and cant find crap for the 2009. is it still to new for any lips? am I just not finding them?

If anyone knows of any front lips for the 2009 sedan, PLEASE post them up.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
The bumpers are the same on the I's 07+. They made the grill body color on the 08.5 ITV, that's it.

·
Registered
930 Posts
S models have a lip or two available but the i models are still without as far as I know. I've been browsing for something as well but aside from the HD lip, I haven't found anything for the '07+ i.

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Nextmod has a GV replica for the S, but no--there's nothing at all out there for the i models. Aftermarket manufacturers have been exceedingly slow to come out with anything for the facelift models--hell, it's been close to 3 years and only now is someone making an open mouth grille for our cars.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and only after being pushed are those getting made. maybe we should stat pushing someone for some lips

·
Registered
930 Posts
Wonder if ED would be interested in that.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
should we start something in the GB section to see how meny would be interested first?  then maybe someone who can make them might chime in?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would def be in to do this lip purchase if we can get someone to produce it. I have been looking for some time, there are no lips for my 08 i.....so yea, I think this would draw interest

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well im at the office now. if someone here dosnt start up something in the GB section when I get home I will start one up and email a few of the makers.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Probably just about everyone in the '07+ i grill group buy would be in and then some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts