Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is why.

Translation - the high gas prices that are currently causing Americans to turn away from SUVs and towards smaller cars are prices that Canadians reached 3+ years ago (and are well beyond now), so smaller cars are more popular in Canada than in the US.

:)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Also, I think these cars offer the best value in their class. Mazda's 0% over 5 years financing sure doesn't hurt either.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
fuel is one part of it, the biggest reason is that there is less competition for the 3 in Canada compared to the US due to the fucked up prices on some brands in Canada....VW for one represents good value against Mazda in the states but here it is majorly overpriced. Nissan as well, same story.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Not to mention Quebec has always loved Mazdas. Go there and you see a hell of a lot of Protege's, and even more 3's. I actually had someone in MTL stick his head in my window and start talking to me....then he realized I wasn't his buddy and apologized.

There's just that many 3's in that province.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
....could it be that us Canadians are a lot more intelligent and appreciate quality and value for the dollar more than Americans........ :pokey: :eek:neill8769: :eek:ops2: :hide:.....lol

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
[quote author=mazda3nut link=topic=118892.msg2499340#msg2499340 date=1217273746]
....could it be that us Canadians are a lot more intelligent and appreciate quality and value for the dollar more than Americans........ :pokey: :eek:neill8769: :eek:ops2: :hide:.....lol
[/quote]

The fact cars cost more up here has to help that too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts