Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which stealerships in the GTA offer invoice prices? I went to Morningside Mazda -BTW, the worst stelership ever! poor service and the people know nothing about the mz3- and tried to negotiate at invoice price. Dude wouldn't budge and said "I can't offer you that price." WTF is that? I need guidence........

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Morningside is the worst. I've already complained about them a few times on this forum :)

Go to Avante and see Emmanuel - You won't get invoice, but something decent in a market like TO.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dealerships offering invoice prices?!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was watching the news 2 days ago and it said there's a guy went for a test drive with a Mazda salesperson from Morningside. The test driver was trying to race some other car with the Mazda 6 he was driving. The news says he was driving at 140km/h and hit the sidewalk 20 miles away from the dealership and the car caught on fire. The guy is now being accused for dangerous driving.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I heard about that Mazda 6 crash, lol didnt realize it was the dealership down the street from me. BUT agree they are all stupid. I asked one of them a question he couldn't answer anything ... beside the shifter I know in the UK that spot is for something (not sure what), the ppl at morning side said its to keep your PEN ... like PLZ if you dont know say so... dont give stupid answers

·
Registered
27 Posts
From what i have heard Invoice price for the GT is about 20,000 ... this is for the 5 speed - not including GFX and the paint

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'd be interested on invoice prices for all trims :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Invoice Prices - Canada

:D FYI.... Invoice Prices...

Sedan GT 5-speed - 19922
GFX - 1086
Paint 86

Not sure about the others....

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
TMMA said:
I was watching the news 2 days ago and it said there's a guy went for a test drive with a Mazda salesperson from Morningside. The test driver was trying to race some other car with the Mazda 6 he was driving. The news says he was driving at 140km/h and hit the sidewalk 20 miles away from the dealership and the car caught on fire. The guy is now being accused for dangerous driving.
I saw the car yesterday - it's parked in the body shop next to Morningside - a TOTAL mess. Scary to look at. Will get some pics next weekend for you guys.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Invoice

HHBL said:
I thought I saw someone quoting the GFX package to be $1022 CDN dealer cost actually on this board.
:oops: Sorry, you are absolutely right... GFX invoice is $1022 (got mixed up with the $86 invoice for the paint)

FYI, I'll be buying my M3 tonight...

Sand Mica (not many of these on the road) GT Sedan 5-speed
GFX Pkg
Lip Spoiler
All-Weather Mats

On the road for $26604 (in Ontario, 15%TAX), this is about $250 better than S-plan pricing (which I qualify for)

·
Registered
19 Posts
:) No problem... I just was just looking at some figures and noticed it - that's all. It's very nice to be able to access invoice prices without needing to pay for it. It definitely gives a person a better idea of how good a deal they are getting.

How did you get such a good price? I know someone who has access to the X Plan pricing, and I think it was about $723 off MSRP for a GS sedan with sport package, A/C, Auto. Cars4U actually quoted a better price by about $150 so that's the best deal we've seen so far. How did you do $250? Is the S Plan the same as the X Plan?

BTW, congrats on the car! I was thinking about that same colour!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Invoice Prices - Canada

Nel said:
:D FYI.... Invoice Prices...

Sedan GT 5-speed - 19922
GFX - 1086
Paint 86

Not sure about the others....
I got some others

Auto 933
Fright 905
Air 100
Fuel 75
Taxes 3566.70

This is for ppl within Ontario of course we get nailed wtih GST

with these numbers You can now Build ur Invoice price

wish i had these before could have maybe brought my price down a bit more ... oh well

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
question: anyone know the invoice price of the Mazda 3 Sport GS?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts