1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
i love how we're known for hockey and beer

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hate Canada custom.... those cheap bastards are trying to rob from everyone....
Everytime I made a purchase on the net from outside of Canada, they just hold up my parcel, tax it, apply a handling charge and then send it back to me weekssssss later...

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Cuz Canada is pretty strict with stuff that can be shipped here. But I managed to get a stun gun from the US without going through custom.

Not only hockey and beer, we're also known for our friendliness :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
TMMA said:
Everytime I made a purchase on the net from outside of Canada, they, tax it, apply a handling charge and then send it back to me weekssssss later...
Yeah, we Canadians get taxed a whole bunch. But I don't mind paying taxes when we got a free health care system. But BC's recent government has been hurting us harsh.

Decrease in income tax has been taken over by hospital and optical premiums, raised provincial sales tax, cuts in social services, health care AND education...

...HEY! Atleast we got our hockey, eh?! NO DOOT ABOOT IT!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dugrant153 said:
...HEY! Atleast we got our hockey, eh?! NO DOOT ABOOT IT!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! :D

---

I in't too sure about the rest of Canada, but here in Quebec, especially in the Montreal area we are known to have "hot" ladies! Oh and a 2 to 1 ratio Women/Men!!! :p

·
Registered
177 Posts
yes hockey! Go! CANUCKS GO! and need some hook up on those damn fine ladies over there :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts