Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
damnit!

i love my cosmic blue but i sometimes i wish i were in canada and could get the white =(

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
[quote author=Unoriginalusername link=topic=67199.msg1154295#msg1154295 date=1169057453]
Orderable in Feb according to an e-mail i just got back from the dealer today :D
[/quote]

very old news. I ordered mine in oct. they are most likley starting to hurt for sales now, whereas before, there was a waiting list.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=dutchie3 link=topic=67199.msg1154337#msg1154337 date=1169058507]
[quote author=Unoriginalusername link=topic=67199.msg1154295#msg1154295 date=1169057453]
Orderable in Feb according to an e-mail i just got back from the dealer today :D
[/quote]

very old news. I ordered mine in oct. they are most likley starting to hurt for sales now, whereas before, there was a waiting list.
[/quote]

well i know the announcement is old news, but the website/dealer order forums still have only red so i guess that is what is changing as it becomes officially available

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
[quote author=terminator link=topic=67199.msg1154356#msg1154356 date=1169059094]
Is it the pearl white or a flat white?
[/quote]

Crystal White Pearl

·
Registered
355 Posts
i ordered my black speed 3 on December 27th i think...anyways they said it will be here near the end of february, is that the story you guys are getting as well? the salesperson i spoke with seemed unsure. first he said end of january, then called me back and said that it will probably be end of february because of a delay.

Also..i went to the dealership to put a deposit on the car, and he had a list of 3 that they were getting....white pearl, black mica, and cosmic blue.

when are you guys expecting to get your ordered speed3 in!?!? (do you live in the GTA??)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just ordered a Black. My understanding is production begins in Feb. Dealer is guessing at maybe a March or April arrival for the new colours.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
The only color I really wanted was white. Damn you all! On the other hand since there was not white I don't care so much about color as long as it was not black.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I've had my deposit down since Mid-October on a Crystal White Pearl MS3.

My dealer hasn't provided me much info on the car. Unofficially, Mazda Canada forum admin have said the car is to be built some time in February. Assuming a normal period between production and delivery, I'm expecting the car to reach Canada in late March or early April.

If anyone has had more firm information I would like to hear it.

Kev

·
Registered
600 Posts
[quote author=b1unt3d link=topic=67199.msg1155572#msg1155572 date=1169105871]
they should arrive between april and march.
[/quote]march and april even :p I was told late april beginning of May.

·
Registered
471 Posts
[quote author=MS3_Mafia link=topic=67199.msg1155587#msg1155587 date=1169108956]
Sucks that you guys get the White and we don't... :bash: I wonder if any what colors will be available or different for the 2008 MS3's?
[/quote]

Sucks that you guys got 4 colors while we first goers in Canada only got red!

Then the said only white in 2007, then they say oh well, you can now have, red, blue, black and white, the fuckers!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
i was told feb production, and delivery in march/april. april would be fine with me. but i am not counting out may.
can any canadians hail in here on the time it took them to take ownership, from build date? that would give anyone a good idea of what kind of delivery time they can expect. east coast may need an extra couple of weeks.
also, the 'delays' may be due to them implimenting the tweaked parts that some are mentioning, that may save you a lot of hassle in the short/long term. I would rather have the car a little late with the new parts, than early and in the shop within a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
what tweaked parts are you talking about?

I havent placed an order yet because I will be driving my 3. Adding more km's on it and by the time it comes to trading it in, the value will go down :(

I already expressed to my dealer that I an very very interested in a 3, If they get a black and cosmic blue, I will be at the dealer the moment it rolls off the truck to decide which color i want, and to sit down and work out a deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
here in switzerland we can only get the same colors like you in the US..
red, black, grey (silver) and cosmic blue..

white was ever my favorite.. so i've odered mine in black
and it's here since mid-december in black... end of january i'll
paint it white.

it'll be the first time for my "painter" to repaint a factory-new-car.

it'll be the only crystal-white MS3 (MPS 3) here in switzerland for long time - i hope!!!!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts