Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEGi

Stephanie T. any idea when new maps will be avail. for download? I will be adding a CAI, BOV, TMIC 3 1/4, ???DP???.

Just curious

Joe (By the way the install of the XEDE was simple...just cold around these parts)

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
your nuts joe, cant wait to get my hands dirty once you get the parts.
or if you end up doing all the work yourself, Ill just stand back and drink beer and yell in excitement.

as far as stephanie releasing maps, I think your car will be a bit more developed than theirs, so may be a bit for a good tune considering your needs unless you grab the tuner software and get hardcore.

·
Registered
471 Posts
He has the same attitude I would if I had all the cash to spare to experiment and buy another car if I screwed out this one!

·
Registered
75 Posts
[quote author=jnprn2003 link=topic=67709.msg1165789#msg1165789 date=1169607441]
BEGi

Stephanie T. any idea when new maps will be avail. for download? I will be adding a CAI, BOV, TMIC 3 1/4, ???DP???.

Just curious

Joe (By the way the install of the XEDE was simple...just cold around these parts)
[/quote]
Glad to hear the install was simple. We thought so, glad someone else does too! :)
Our car will be back in the shop for mods soon. I would expect alot more maps within a month. However, if you are doing things in the meantime - go ahead and install them. Datalog and send me the files via e-mail or send me copies of dyno runs. I can alter maps and send them back to you. If you have a wideband installed (or in the tailpipe) you could pretty much do all adjustments your self. Call me to go over guidlines and how to's.
Stephanie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts