Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal a major manufacturer (who will be unamed at this time) is making a product for the new 2010-11 fusions (and discontinued 2010 milans). This is a real world well known company.

Anyway they may need cars for R&D purposes. If you have either a 2.5L a 3.0 or a 3.5 sport. Please contact me so that i can put your name on the list if this goes thru. This is a bolt on part they are fabricating so their will be no major deconstruction of the vehicle. The engine block, trans and drive train will be left alone along with the interior.

I am just laying the ground work on this for now and is not a done deal. I just need my ducks in a row if they are ready to pull the trigger. Unfortunately, I have cars ready to go on the east coast however they are located on the west coast.

They are particularly interested in the 3.5L platform.

I am also working on specifics for compensation for your time, which will be forwarded to those who are participating if this goes thru.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=185372.msg3916359#msg3916359 date=1296053170]
$10 says it's Extreme Dimensions.
[/quote]

Nope, it's a performance part and thats all I will say until I can nail this down with them. (Just recieved a reply from R&D dept. to set up possible vehicles, however the ones I have set up are all east coast) If it falls apart I will let everyone know as well. But I highly doubt it will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts