Mazda3 Forums banner

601 - 618 of 618 Posts

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
The donor engine is in, but I still need to do a bunch of rewiring. It's been a crazy year, I've not had much time or motivation to work on it. Just sitting there... sad... but haven't given up, yet.

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
cmon cali, winter is almost here, my engine bay caught on fire took me two days to fix the wiring, and i took my time and worked/fixed everything, i ripped out the harness from behind the brake booster to make it simple and cut the clips off, is that what got eaten on yours too?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #610
Awww <3

So, in case anyone wasn't sure, I've finally officially given up on this car. I actually got into riding my bike more often after it blew, and haven't looked back. Getting into racing bikes now instead of cars... much cheaper and almost as fun!

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Fair enough lol, but yeah, seeing some bike prices, it's pretty spectacular how even that can get expensive!

What happened to the transmission if you don't mind me asking?
Sell it locally?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #615
I've got a pile of other random parts to list for sale soon, too... some standouts include the AutoExe hatch spoiler in Ti Grey, 5zigen fn01r-c 17x8" wheelset in matte black, and a couple of cool shift knobs. Hopefully will find time to take pics and list them tonight or tomorrow night.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #618
I still haven't picked up the other smaller parts from my storage unit yet, will post when I finally do with pics.

601 - 618 of 618 Posts