Mazda3 Forums banner

Calgary: Sunridge Mazda "No Problems Reported Yet.&quot

8K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Absinthe 
#1 ·
Don't know if its a load of crap from the dealership, but when a salesman called me to ask if I was still interested in the 3 (as I said sometime in April after I graduate from University, I'd be looking for some wheels), I told him I was a little hesitant after hearing of all .

I asked him about the brake dust, rotor issue, the chipping paint, engine warning lights, failing sensors, etc.

And his response, "we've sold so many of those cars and we have no problems at all with them, we've had them on the lot since early december."

I told him that I've done some reasearch on the internet and he still denied the reports and said they were isolated incidents.

I've lost complete trust in him and will not deal with him when I do in fact get my car in 2004 (summer) or 2005.

Oh and his name is Andy.

#3 ·
yea, asking the sales person doesn't really justify much casue they don't know anything after the car is sold.

I had the rattling problem, and my rear window rubber was twisted. They fixed those right away. I guess those are minor problems compare to the CEL and air bag sensors. Break dust isn't a problem for me. I get the same amount on my civic before. I guess some people just break harder then other.

#4 ·
i bought my car at Sunridge... and jsut hat my sensor changed on friday, the guy in the service department even told me its happening to quite a few owners... something abou thte front sensor eroding.

#5 ·
I also purchased my 3 at Sunridge. My salemen (Dean) was awesome! I would totally recommend him (tell him Paul sent you :)
The service dept there is one of the major reasons I love my car. It has been in twice, once to install the rear spoiler and block heater and last week for the front air bag sensor and wiper arm adjustment. Both experiences were very positive and the service dept is very knowledgeable.
All new cars will have some probs, but I believe how they are rectified more than makes up for it.

#8 ·
I've talked to Dean as well! When I went in to Sunridge, the guy has brown hair, white (sorry for the borad description)?

From the sounds of it, Sunridge Mazda is the place to go for servicing. Hey Rake, congrats on your car!

Take some pics!

#10 ·
Fobby's Wiper Arm Adjustment

Hey, thought it was just unique to me - passenger side does not seem to clear properly - dealer fiddled with it - cleared OK at the dealership - back on the road, same thing.

Gremlins? Any others notice this?

#15 ·
i don't want any emnblems on mine..looks better...imo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.