Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finally saw one on the road!!

blue, on I-80 heading towards SF, around richmond parkway/hilltop mall... was it anyone here? i don't remember which day or what time it was.. hehe..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hey A10ZA03,

I've been seeing a lot more Mazda3's on the road lately too. So far, I've seen a red sedan on 680, a white sedan parked on the street in Albany, and blue hatchback parked out in a lot across from my work in San Ramon.

I've also noticed A LOT of Mazda6's (since Mazda had their year-end clearance sale). There are so many on 680, 24, and 101 now, it'll be hard for me to keep an eye out for yours :) .

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i've started to see a lot of mazda6s around too... sad part is that they must not be into their car cause they don't seem to care if they see another around.. whereas i normally got my hand out the window waving... hahaha...

from the front i'm no different... yet.. hehe.. i've been working on plans for my grill but i haven't had time to really do something about it, but from the back i have the tinted euro tailights (real euros, not the ones with the red bulge) and i have the whale tail coastal plate with my screenname :D altho right now my husband is driving it around because his car is in the shop :( so if anyone see it it'll be between travis AFB and richmond :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm in oakland. I haven't seen a mazda 3 on the road since before i got my silver 3s hb, and i haven't seen any other hb at all.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i saw another blue 5 door this morning leaving the el cerrito del norte BART station... anyone??

·
Registered
13 Posts
I see 2 everyday. One(titanium 3s) is near my house, and the other one(sedan) is near where i go to school.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i saw a titanium 3 on sunday around 3ish in the fremont area on 880 heading towards oakland.. i don't remember if it was a sedan or a 5 door though...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
top floor of the el cerrito del norte BART station garage... blue 3hb... i think i'm just seeing the same one over and over and it's not anyone on here =/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts